Friday, July 31, 2009

 

Diana Reviews, #2, Tutorials, Funny Kids, and More!


Hello, my YouTube friends! I hope you're having a great summer!

Here is another post by Guest Blogger, Diana. You can watch videos of Diana's Delightful Ducks & Dogs on her Channel, dianahottie78.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Exploding Head - Sony Vegas Tutorial" by Richw4

If you can't tell I just love this man by now, well then come on read my reviews. Its time for another Sony Vegas Tutorial, I always get excited when he comes out with a new one. Not only do I learn how to do something new, he makes it fun, and puts links on the side bar for everything you need to make your videos work. I love this one. Little Rich teaches us how to make your head Explode, hehe. Learn how to do this neat trick and show all your friends. That's what I did, lol.

Exploding Head - Sony Vegas Tutorial

Watch this video on YouTube


Made by: richw4
Rating: 4.45
Views: 15102
Comments: 194
Category: Howto & Style


Description:
Thanks to Mattg124 for asking me to do this one.
http://www.youtube.com/mattg124
Skill level: medium/advanced
Uses chroma keying and masking
You will need to download a couple of free clips from detonationfilms.com :

Exploding head:
http://www.detfilmsmirror.com/UnitKStockZips/
SplodeHeadsGreen01.zip

Blood:
http://www.detfilmsmirror.com/UnitKStockZips/DecapCU01.zip

They have a lot of free fx from smoke/debris to sparks/fire:
http://www.detonationfilms.com/UnitK.htm




"Demon Face Vegas Tutorial" by Richw4

Little Rich again with an amazing Sony Vegas tutorial. I love this; I used his techniques on a video of my 12 year old nephew for his birthday -- he was talking about it for weeks. In this tutorial you are going to learn how to turn your face into a demon. I love the fact he takes time to explain the tutorial to you and how easy he makes it. I got it right my first try. No wonder he is one of my favorites!

Demon Face Vegas Tutorial

Watch this video on YouTube


Made by: richw4
Rating: 4.44
Views: 62318
Comments: 298
Category: Howto & Style


Description:
Here is one way to create a demon face. Not good if there is a lot of moving of the actor as you would have to key frame the masks.
You can also place the copied clip UNDERNEATH the main clip and mask out the mouth area on the main vid (it will give a better blend but you will struggle to to the eyes)



"Charlie bit my finger - again!" by HDCYT

Kids do the craziest things, haha! This video always makes me laugh. I keep asking myself every time I watch it, why would you put your finger back into his mouth? LOL You have got to see this video. The baby laughing is a riot. If I just had a bad day, I turn this on and I always get a good laugh. They are so cute, and well, being silly is a kid's job and they do it well.

Charlie bit my finger - again !

Watch this video on YouTube


Made by: HDCYT
Rating: 4.72
Views: 111451358
Comments: 210456
Category: Comedy


Description:
Even had I thought of trying to get my boys to do this I probably couldn't have, neither were coerced into any of this and neither were hurt (for very long anyway). This was just one of those moments where I had the video camera out because the boys were being fun, and they provided something really very funny.



"My dog is smarter than yours" by BorderCollie34

Okay, this is amazing, I adore this video. If you're an animal lover like me, you have got to see this. Wrigley is a 9 month old border collie, his master tells him to retrieves 16 of his toys by name and color and he does! I just love the way Wrigley's little head turns to the side as if he is listening and waiting for her to ask for something else. Amazing how smart animals are; she has lots of videos of Wrigley and his adorable tricks.

My dog is smarter than yours

Watch this video on YouTube


Made by: bordercollie34
Rating: 4.84
Views: 18314
Comments: 120
Category: Pets & Animals


Description:
Wrigley the 9 month old border collie retrieves 16 of his toys by name. Amazing!



"Dark Symphony Christine Feehan Book Trailer" by cosproductions

I adore reading, and this account by cosproductions has book trailers. I love book trailers and good ones are so hard to find. I am writing on the ones he does about the best selling author Christine Feehan's "Dark Series". I am a HUGE fan of Christine Feehan, and seeing these book trailers made me want to read the Dark Series all over again. Thank you cosproductions for having these all in one place. This book trailer is about the book, Dark Symphony, book 10 in this series. I read this book last year and then saw he had this video book synopsis and I had to see it. To see words you have read brought to life even if its only for a few minutes is awesome. This video has haunting music that I love, and I love the fact they look like real people. Lets face it, no one looks like the men in theses books. They are only in the author's and reader's minds.

Please read my Review of the Dark Series Books.

Dark Symphony Christine Feehan Book Trailer

Watch this video on YouTube


Made by: cosproductions
Rating: 5.00
Views: 11824
Comments: 13
Category: Entertainment


Description:
He is a dark hero. A vampire hunter. She has secrets of her own...secrets that could harm those she loves. Something is looking for her, but he has claimed her and will never let her go.
Vampires and shapeshifters, good vs. evil. A Christine Feehan novel-
http://www.christinefeehan.com
http://www.cosproductions.com

Labels: , , , ,


Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this YouTubeStars post!






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

YouTube™ is a trademark of YouTube, LLC.
YouTubeStars and YouTube are not affiliated in any way.