Wednesday, June 21, 2006

 

Some of "My Favorites"


Here are some of the videos that I've saved to my "My Favorites" page in YouTube over the last few weeks.

heartbreak
Stevie Ryan, the woman who plays littleloca (more here), has created a new character under the account Ooolalaa. She plays a "French foreign exchange student" who misses "a boy" and even cries tears for him in this video. I just found this video today and I must say it really moved me! Stevie is so cute as this character; she is shy and soft-spoken, just the opposite of littleloca. Be sure to also watch her lip-synch Roxanne by The Police in her other video!


If you can't see the video above, watch it at YouTube.

whiskas advert
Here's another super-cute video from YouTube Star cutiemish. I'm going to do a feature on her soon, but in the meantime, check out this honey-drippingly sweet faux commercial for cat food. Mishy is even dressed up like a kitty-cat. It's hard to imagine anything cuter than this, folks!


If you can't see the video above, watch it at YouTube.

Something For Everyone
There's a rising Star on YouTube and she calls herself mana122. She is a 19-year-old 5'4" brown eyed girl from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I plan on doing a feature on her soon too! But right now, let's have a look at one of her excellent video blogs. Mana122 has a Goth look in this one but the performance is charming and intelligent!


If you can't see the video above, watch it at YouTube.

Re-Enactment: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
ArtieTSMITW is a 19-year-old man who is doing something different on YouTube. He stages re-entactments of scenes from Hollywood movies. I have chosen this video as one of my favorites because of his excellent acting and editing, and also because I have always loved this funny movie. This particular scene is an example of how comedy can sometimes make a point better than any textbook or college lecture. In 2 minutes and 35 seconds, you'll learn about the Sociological conflicts between those with and without power, and the economic and civil rights implications of living under self-rule versus being subjects of a King!


If you can't see the video above, watch it at YouTube.

That's all for now. Before I go, here's a big Thank-You to all of the people who take a chance by putting their videos up on YouTube for all the world to see!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this YouTubeStars post!






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

YouTube™ is a trademark of YouTube, LLC.
YouTubeStars and YouTube are not affiliated in any way.