Monday, October 30, 2006

 

YouTube Top 20


I have been working on a program to keep track of who's in the Top 20 most subscribed. Each Sunday night after midnight, I grab data on YouTube's 20 Most Subscribed of All-Time and store it in a database. In the following link, you can see who is in the Top 20, how their position changed from last week, and how their subscribers numbers changed.

YouTube Top 20

I have 8 weeks of data so far. I plan to add the ability to show all the past weeks' data for each member in number and chart format. Numbers may not mean much to some people, but my background is actually in Engineering, so I like numbers.

If anyone has any feedback, I'd love to hear it. Thanks! =D

Comments:
Thats pretty awsome! Cool Idea!
 

This will become much more interesting as the years go on, I'd love to see one of these tracking that brat, Fred. Ha ha. Nice job on your part
 

We've been collecting YouTube stats for about 3 years now! See our Top 100 Weekly Chart at http://www.bkserv.net/YTS/YTTop100.aspx

We get thousands of visits to our chart each month. We would love to see you there, too!
 

Smosh should be nĂºmero UNO ..............B***H!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on this YouTubeStars post!






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

YouTube™ is a trademark of YouTube, LLC.
YouTubeStars and YouTube are not affiliated in any way.